44175 Pill is an white oblong shaped pill containing Acetaminophen 500 mg as an active ingredient. 44175 pill is distributed by IVAX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
44175 pill is indicated in following conditions:
- Muscle aches,
- Colds and sore throats,
- Reactions to vaccinations.
Acetaminophen acts by inhibiting COX enzymes and thus restricting formation of prostaglandins.
Prostaglandins are responsible for formation pain sensation in body.
Physical Characteristics Of 44175 pill
|Pill Imprint||44175 pill|
|Shape||Oblong shaped pill|
|Manufacturer||IVAX Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
Pharmacological Characteristics Of 44175 pill
|Route Of Administration||Oral|
|Pregnancy Category||Pregnancy Category B|
Pictures Of 44175 Pill
Key Facts Of 44175 pill
- 44175 pill is used to relieve fever and mild to moderate pain.
- Consume lots of water with 44175 pill to avoid excretion issue.
- Swallow the 44175 pill whole do not split, chew, crush, or dissolve them.
- Stop taking 44175 pill and call your doctor if your symptoms get worse.
Why 44175 pill medication is prescribed?
44175 pill is also used to relieve pain in osteoarthritis & reduce fever.
How to take 44175 pill?
44175 pill is available without a prescription, but your doctor may prescribe acetaminophen to treat certain conditions. Follow the instruction given on the package or prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand.
Take 44175 pill after a meal to avoid gastric side effects. Do not break, chew or dissolve 44175 pill and Drink plenty of water along with it to avoid excretion problem.
Special Precautions of 44175 pill
Tell your doctor about your past history about allergy with any ingredient of 44175 pill.
Inform your doctor about medication you are currently on, as it may interact with 44175 pill.
Make your doctor aware if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking 44175 pill, call your doctor.
Do not drink alcohol while using 44175 pill, as it may make you more drowsy.
Patients with kidney and liver disorders should not consume 44175 pill without doctors or pharmacists consultation.
Side effects of 44175 pill
Acetaminophen may exhibit some minor side effects & usually they are non-serious. Most of the side effects goes away with time but if they persist any serious problem then you should consult doctor.
Common side effects of 44175 pill
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Red, peeling or blistering skin
How to store 44175 pill?
Store 44175 pill in air tight container that comes with it. Store it at room temperature and away from the moisture.
Keep it out of reach from the children’s and away from the direct sunlight.
Expired 44175 pill should be disposed of in special ways to ensure that pets, children, and other people cannot consume them.
The most ideal approach to discard expired 44175 pill is through a medication reclaim program. Converse with your pharmacist or contact your nearby trash/reusing division to find out with regards to reclaim programs locally.
Drug Interactions of 44175 pill
Drug interactions might change how your medicines work or may produce undesired pharmacological effects. This article doesn’t contain all drug interactions.
Before using 44175 pill you should inform your doctor about your current medication that you are taking to avoid any drug interactions.
- Cholestyramin – Decreases the absorption of 44175 pill.
- Rifampicin, phenytoin, phenobarbital, carbamazepine, primidone – Decreases serum concentrations of 44175 pill.
- Metoclopramide and Domperidone – Increases absorption of 44175 pill.
- Probenecid – Increased serum concentration.
- Chloramphenicol – acetaminophen may increase serum concentration of chloramphenicol.
Pharmacokinetics of 44175 pill
- Onset of action – on oral administration it starts its action within 30 minutes & action lasts around 1 hour.
- Absorption – it takes 10-15 minutes to completely absorb 44175 pill.
- Distribution – it is well absorbed and distributed throughout the body.
- Metabolism – Mainly metabolised in the liver via glucuronic and sulfuric acid conjugation.
- Excretion – Mainly excreted via urine.
FAQs Of 44175 Pill
- What is 44175 pill?
White colored oblong shaped 44175 pill is an analgesic-antipyretic pill containing acetaminophen 500mg as an active ingredient.
- In what conditions 44175 pill is prescribed?
- Is it safe to use 44175 pill in pregnancy?
It is categorized under pregnancy category b pill and must be used under supervision of doctor or pharmacist.
- What is common dosage of 44175 pill?
Usual dosage of 44175 pill is an once a day, but your doctor may prescribe it for twice or thrice a day.
- Is 44175 pill effective in toothache?
Yes, acetaminophen is useful in relieving pain and inflammation. However it does not cure the toothache permanently.
- What are common side effects of 44175 pill?
Some of the common side effects of 44175 pill are:
Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Shall I take 44175 pill before or after a meal?
It is advised to take 44175 pill after a meal, as presence of food in stomach contribute in overall effectiveness of acetaminophen actions.
Taking 44175 pill after a meal also reduces the chances of gastric problems.
- Can I consume other medicines while using 44175 pill?
You should not consume any other medicines without consulting to pharmacist or doctor. You must assure that the medicine your taking along with 44175 pill does not interact with 44175 pill.
- Can I consume antibiotic medicines with 44175 pill?
Antibiotics are used in the treatment of wide variety of infections, once your doctor prescribe you 44175 pill then you should ask him/her about consuming the antibiotic along with it. He/she will be the right person to comment on it.
- Does 44175 pill is addictive in nature?
No, 44175 pill is not addictive in nature.