About N79 Pill
The most common dosage of N79 pill is one to two pills in a day, It mostly depends on your current condition and how your body is responding to the treatment.
|Pill Name||N79 Pill|
|Dosage||Twice a day|
How does N79 Pill works?
N79 pill works by blocking pain signal generation in the brain, It also exhibits the fever reduction mechanism by inhibiting the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre.
N79 pill blocks the generation of prostaglandins, Which are required to generate pain impulses in the body.
|Active Ingredient||Acetaminophen 500 mg|
|Pregnancy Category||Pregnancy Category C|
N 79 Pill Uses
Fever is an immune condition in our body, Characterized by a rise in the body temperature. When the temperature is more than 100.4°F it is considered a fever in adults.
Acetaminophen pills are the most commonly used, Most effective anti-fever pills in the United States.(1)
The common dosage of N79 Pill in fever is a single pill twice a day or you can take three pills a day if your fever is worse.
2. Mild to moderate pain
Mild Pain is a type of pain which can be noticed and distracting. However, your body can get used to it and adapt to the pain.
Moderate pain is a type of pain which can be ignored while you are deeply involved in an activity. But is still distracting.
For mild to moderate pain, the Usual dose of N79 Pill is two to four doses in a day.
As a result of the global aging, painful and disabling conditions are increasing. Paracetamol/Acetaminophen has a favorable safety profile that will be of utmost importance across all ages and especially in the elderly.Freo, Ulderico et al. “Paracetamol: A Review of Guideline Recommendations.” Journal of clinical medicine vol. 10,15 3420. 31 Jul. 2021
According to this study, Acetaminophen significantly reduces pain and inflammation in various age groups of patients.
A total of three doses of N79 Pills are recommended following vaccination to avoid Post Immunization Pyrexia.(2)
Key Facts of N79 Pill
- The most commonly used analgesic painkiller on the market.
- It is much safer than most other Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs.
- It works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandin receptors in the body.
- N 79 Pill is effective for the temporary relief of minor aches, pains, and headaches.
- Also used in the treatment of many conditions such as arthritis, backache, colds, menstruation pain, and toothache.
- Itchiness, Constipation, Nausea, Vomiting, and agitation are the most common side effects of the N79 Pill.
- N79 pill is not suitable for some people including people who regularly drink three or more glasses of alcohol per day.
Side Effects of N79 Pill
Like any other pill, N79 Pill also exerts some mild to moderate side effects which are very rare most people don’t even get it.
Common side effects:
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Peptic Ulcer
- Abdominal Pain
Most of these common side effects do not require any special treatment and usually go away on their own. If you feel severe discomfort, Discontinue the pill and call your doctor immediately.
Drug Interaction of N79 Pill
Drug interaction can change the way your pill acts. it can also change its desired actions. In some cases it can produce some undesired actions, So be careful with the drug interactions.
- Cholestyramine: Decreased absorption.
- Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Primidone: Decreased serum concentrations.
- Warfarin: Enhances the anticoagulant effect
- Metoclopramide and Domperidone: Increased absorption.
- Probenecid: Increased serum concentration.
- Chloramphenicol: May increase serum concentration.
Also, Inform your doctor about your ongoing medications including nutritional and herbal supplements.
Who should and should not take N79 pill?
Most adults can use the N79 pill safely, including pregnant and breastfeeding women.
However, People with certain disease conditions need to take extra care with this pill.
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- have kidney or liver problems.
- are on tuberculosis or epilepsy medicine.
- are addicted to alcohol.
- are allergic to any ingredient of the N 97 pill.
Precautions of N79 Pill
- Allergic Reactions – People with past history of allergic reactions to any ingredient of N 79 Pill should consult a doctor for alternative medicine.
- Driving – It is advised to avoid driving a vehicle or operating any heavy vehicles as it may disturb your concentration.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding – N79 pill can be taken safely by any pregnant woman.
- Alcohol – You should avoid alcohol or any alcoholic beverage while taking the N79 Pill.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
The active ingredient of the n79 pill, paracetamol is the most popular option for painkillers if you’re breastfeeding or pregnant.
It’s been used by many nursing and pregnant women, with no adverse effects on the infant or the mother.
However, it is still advised to consult a doctor before starting this pill in pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Storage of N79 Pill
- Store n79 Pill in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
In case of an expired pill, Talk to your pharmacist about recycling a product or proper safe disposal of pill.
Symptoms of Overdose of N79 Pill
- Nausea, Vomiting,
- Abdominal pain,
- liver damage may become apparent,
- Cerebral oedema,
- Cardiac arrhythmia,
Management: Administer activated charcoal within 1 hour of ingestion.
in case of an overdose of the n79 pill should be immediately reported to your treating doctor or nearby hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is n79 white pill?
- Why n79 white pill is used?
- Where to buy n79 white pill?
You can buy n79 white pill from any nearby pharmacy store if you have a prescription from your doctor.
- Can i drink alcohol while taking n79 white pill?
No, You should not drink alcohol while taking the n79 white pill as it can worsen your side effects.
- Can I take n79 white pill for more than 10 days?
No, Do not take n79 pill for more than 10 days. Unless it is recommended by the doctor.
- Can pregnant women take the n79 white pill?
Yes, Acetaminophen is the first choice of pain killer in pregnant women.
- Will it affect my fertility?
No, there is no firm evidence of the n79 white pill affecting fertility in men or women.
- When will I feel better?
n79 white pill takes up to an hour to work. It keeps on working for about four to five hours.
- Is there any food or drink I need to avoid?
You can consume food and drink normally when you are taking the n79 pill. also, you can take the n79 pill on an empty stomach.
- How does the n79 pill work?
Paracetamol, the active ingredient of the n79 white pill works by blocking the production of prostaglandins which are required to feel the pain sensation in the body.
It also reduces fever through the effect of chemical messengers within the brain that regulates body temperature.