About S525 Blue Pill
S525 Blue Pill is used in the treatment of Allergic conditions, Motion sickness, and Short-term management of insomnia.
|Pill Name||S526 Pill|
|Active Ingredient||Acetaminophen 500 mg & Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg|
|Pregnancy Category||Not classified|
|Supplier||New World Imports, Inc.|
Key Facts of S525 Blue Pill
- Feeling sleepy, dizzy or unsteady on your feet are the most common side effects of S525 Blue Pill.
- Drinking alcohol should be avoided while taking S525 Blue Pill as it may make you more prone to severe side effects.
- It will be better to take this pill 20 to 30 minutes prior to bedtime as it takes at least 30 minutes to show its action.
- You should keep at least four hours of gap between each dose of S525 Blue Pill.
Who can and cannot take S525 Pill
The majority of people can consume the S525 Pill without risk even breastfeeding and pregnant women if prescribed by the doctor.
But, there are some precautions to be followed while taking the S525 Pill:
Allergic Reaction Warning
Avoid this pill if you ever had any allergic reaction to any ingredient of S525 Blue Pill.
Also, ask your doctor to provide a similar pill to avoid any kind of allergy.
Precautions for people with certain disease conditions
- Heart Condition: Patients with hypertension, and ischaemic heart disease should consult a doctor before starting the S525 Pill.
- CNS Disorders: People with a history of CNS disorders should avoid this pill as it may cause an attack on the S525 Blue Pill.
- Liver or kidney disease: People with kidney or liver conditions should consult a doctor before starting the S525 Blue Pill as it may require dosage adjustment.
- Gastric Conditions: People with a history of gastric ulcers should avoid S525 Blue Pill.
Side Effects of S525 Blue Pill
Like any other medication, S525 Blue Pill also causes some mild to moderate side effects.
However, there’s nothing to worry about as most of them usually go away with time once your body gets adapted S525 Blue Pill.
Common side effects of S525 Blue Pill:
- dry mouth,
- epigastric distress,
- nausea, vomiting,
- excitability (children),
However, talk to your doctor if you have trouble coping with any of these side effects.
Drug Interactions of S525 Blue Pill
Drug interactions can affect the effectiveness of any pill including the S525 Blue Pill. Hence, it is advised to carefully examine the concurrent administration of any medication with S525 Blue Pill.
Following is the list of drugs which may interact with S525 Blue Pill.
- increase in the effect of CNS depressants.
- enhanced and prolonged anticholinergic effects with MAOIs.
- potentiates the anticholinergic effect of atropine, TCA.
- reduces the therapeutic effect of betahistine.
Also, inform your doctor about your ongoing herbal or nutritional supplement to avoid any kind of drug interaction.
Storage of S525 Blue Pill
It is advised to store S525 Blue Pill in an airtight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep it away from excessive moisture and out of the reach of the children.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is S525 Blue Pill?
S525 Blue Pill is a widely known analgesic painkiller containing Acetaminophen 500 mg & Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg as an active ingredient.
- How does S525 Blue Pill Work?
S525 Blue Pill works in two mechanisms, first Paracetamol works by reducing the production of prostaglandin hormones and Diphenhydramine works by inhibiting histamine receptors.
- What if I miss any dose of S525 Blue Pill?
In case of any missed dose of S525 Blue Pill, take it as soon as you remember it. However, it is recommended to skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. never take a double dose in case of a missed dose.
- Can I drive a vehicle after taking S525 Blue Pill?
S525 Blue Pill may cause sleepiness or headache which may become trouble while driving or operating any heavy machinery.
- Can I drink alcohol while taking S525 Blue Pill?
No, it is advised to avoid any kind of alcoholic beverage as it may worsen your side effects.
- Is S525 Blue Pill safe?
Yes, S545 Blue Pill is absolutely safe if used in the prescribed doses for the duration recommended by your doctor.