About G650 Pill
|Pill Name||G650 Pill|
|Active Ingredient||Acetaminophen Extended-Release 650 mg|
|Pregnancy Category||Pregnancy Category C|
|Supplier||Granules India Limited|
How does it work?
Acetaminophen works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins in the body. which are required for the pain sensation in the body.
To reduce body fever, it works on the hypothalamus (part of the brain) which controls the body temperature.
Key Facts of G650 Pill
- The usual dose of the g650 white pill is one or two pills at a time.
- g650 white pill usually starts its action within an hour and its action may last for 6-8 hours.
- g650 pill is considered safe to take in pregnancy and while breastfeeding, at recommended doses.
- Drowsiness or sleepiness are the common side effects of the G650 Pill.
Dosage of G650 Pill
The usual dose of G650 Pill is once a day. However, your doctor may prescribe more or lesser dosage of the g650 pill according to your conditions.
It is strictly advised to take g650 white pill as recommended by the doctor. also, talk to your doctor about the potential risks and benefits of this pill.
Do not increase or decrease your dose on your own even if you feel the prescribed dose is not enough. you should always talk to your doctor first if you want a different dose.
Precautions & Warnings of G650 Pill
G650 Pill is considered safe when used in the prescribed dosages and for the duration prescribed by your doctor.
However, it does come with the following warnings & precautions.
Avoid taking g650 pill if you have had any kind of allergic reaction to any ingredient of the g650 pill.
Also, ask your doctor for alternative medicine in the above case.
Drinking alcohol should be avoided while taking g650 pill as it may cause some severe side effects like headache & sleepiness.
Precautions for people with certain disease conditions
- Kidney & Liver Disorder: It is advised to consult your doctor if you have any liver or kidney disease.
- CNS Disorders: Patients with CNS disorders like epilepsy or seizure should avoid this pill.
- Blood Thinner Medication: talk to your doctor if you are taking a blood-thinner medication like warfarin.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Usually g650 pill can be taken by a pregnant or nursing woman under the guideline of a doctor.
- Respiratory Disorder: People who are taking pills for Tuberculosis, should avoid this pill as it may interfere with treatment.
Drug Interaction of G650 Pill
Drug interactions are the most critical part of any medication as they may change the way your medicine works and may produce some undesired/harmful effects.
Following is the list of drugs which reacts with the g650 white pill:
- Colestyramine – Absorption of g650 pill may be decreased.
- Metoclopramide and domperidone – They may increase the absorption of the g650 pill.
- Warfarin and other coumarins – g650 pill increases the anti-coagulant effect of these medications.
- Salicylamide – This may increase the elimination time of the g650 pill.
- Chloramphenicol and busulfan – g650 pill increases their concentration.
Side effects of G650 Pill
G650 pill is considered extremely safe if you use it in the correct dosage.
If you’re concerned about a possible side effect or experience any unusual symptoms consult your physician or pharmacist.
Common side effects of g650 pill:
It is advised to seek emergency help if you are having trouble with any of these side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a g650 pill?
G650 Pill is a widely known analgesic pill containing Acetaminophen Extended-Release 650 mg as an active ingredient.
- How does g650 pill work?
g650 pill works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins in the body. which are required for the pain sensation in the body.
- What if i miss any dose of g650 pill?
In case of any missed dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, it is recommended to skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. never take a double dose in case of a missed dose.
- Can i drive after taking g650 pill?
Yes, you can drive after taking the g650 pill. however, in the case of drowsiness or sleepiness, you should avoid driving or operating any heavy machinery.
- Will it affect my fertility?
There's no evidence that taking the g650 Pill can lower fertility levels in women or men.
- Is the g650 pill safe?
Yes, the g650 pill is absolutely safe if used as prescribed by the doctor.
- Can pregnant women take this pill?
Yes, pregnant women can also take this pill under the guidance of a doctor.