About B707 Pill
B707 pill is a blue rectangle pill having alprazolam 2 mg as an active ingredient. B707 pill is manufactured by centaur pharma and marketed by breckenridge pharmaceutical.
B707 pill is used in the treatment of anxiety & panic disorders. Patients with depression, suicidal tendencies, psychiatric or personality disorder should avoid b707 pill.
Take this medication orally as directed by your doctor. The dosage will depend on your medical condition, age and response to treatment.
Usually the dosage is slowly increased until it works well for the patients.
Although b707 pill helps many people, this drug can sometimes be addicting.
Key Facts Of B707 Pill
- This pill may make you drowsy and that’s why you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery after taking b707 pill.
- Elder patients are more sensitive to side effects of this drug, loss of coordination and drowsiness are most common side effects.
- Consume b707 pill in pregnancy only if clearly needed and prescribed by the doctor.
- B707 pill passes into breast milk and may have undesirable effects on a nursing infant.
Physical Characteristics Of B707 Pill
Pharmacological Characteristics Of B707 Pill
|Route of administration||Oral|
|Pregnancy Category||Pregnancy category D (positive evidence of risk)|
Who Can And Cannot Take B707 Pill
- Most of the adults are prescribed with b707 pill in following conditions:
- In patients with moderate or severe anxiety states.
- Anxiety associated with depression
- Panic disorder with or without agoraphobia
B707 pill is not suitable for certain people. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have depression, suicidal tendencies, psychiatric or personality disorder
- Are having histories of drug abuse or acute alcoholism
- Are pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- Have severe liver or kidney failure
- Have severe heart failure or other heart problems
How and When To Take B707 Pill
Follow the instructions given by the doctor and pharmacist. Do not chew or break the pill.
Always take your b707 pill with or immediately after a meal to avoid gastric problems.
Side effects like sleepiness/drowsiness may be reduced if taken immediately after meals.
If your doctor has prescribed b707 pill, then the dose will depend on your condition, your age, how your liver and kidneys are working, and how you responds to treatment.
What if I forget to take b707 pill?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you frequently miss a dose, it can be helpful to set an alarm to remind you.
What if I take extra dose of b707 pill?
If you take extra dose of b707 pill you are more likely to experience some of the common side effects. Contact your doctor immediately.
- impaired coordination,
- diminished reflexes,
- coma and death.
Management: Symptomatic and supportive treatment. Induce vomiting within 1 hour of ingestion if the patient is conscious or consider gastric lavage with protected airway if the patient is unconscious.
Side effects of b707 pill
Like all medicines, b707 pill can cause side effects, but not everyone gets them. Follow the doctors instructions to minimize the side effects.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medicine because he or she thinks the benefits to you are greater than the risk of side effects.
Many people who take this drug do not experience serious side effects.
Common side effects of b707 pill:
- difficulty concentrating.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if any of these side effects bother you or do not go away.
Use of b707 pill in pregnancy
B707 pill isn’t recommended when you are pregnant.
It’s a being pregnant class D drug, this means that it may have undesired effects.
According to this study taking b707 pill during your first trimester (months 1 to 3) of pregnancy could pose possible risks of raising your baby’s chance for birth defects.
These birth defects can affect your baby’s appearance, development, or functions for the rest of his or her life.
FAQs of b707 pill
- What is b707 pill?
B707 pill is a blue rectangle pill having alprazolam 2 mg as an active ingredient. B707 pill is manufactured by centaur pharmaceutical and marketed by breckenridge pharmaceutical.
- Why b707 pill is prescribed?
B707 blue rectangle pill contains alprazolam 2mg as active ingredient. which is prescribed in the treatment of anxiety & panic disorders.
- Is b707 blue pill is sleeping pill?
Alprazolam Tablet belongs to a class of medicines called benzodiazepines and hydrocodone belongs to a class of medicines called opioids.
Both class of drugs induces sedation & drowsiness which may lead to increased sleep tendancy.
- What food to avoid while taking b707 pill?
Grapefruit juice and grapefruit containing foods could increase the action and side effects of b707 pill. It is best to avoid it rather than having any other undesired side effects.
- Can I drink alcoholic beverages with b707 pill?
No, it is not advised to drink alcoholic beverages along with b707 pill. Doing so will make you more drowsy/sleepy and may cause serious fatalities.
- Can I drive vehicle after taking b707 pill?
B707 pill makes you drowsy or sleepy and you may find hard to concentrate or focus after taking b707 pill. That’s why it is advised to avoid such all activities which requires serious attention.
- Is it safe to use b707 pill in pregnancy?
No, it is classified under pregnancy category d drug and it should be avoided in the pregnancy. For more information talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- What are common side effects of b707 pill?
Overall, alprazolam is very safe drug with low toxicity if used properly, you should follow all the instructions to avoid any side effects of b707 pill.
Common side effects of b707 pill are:
irritability and difficulty sleeping (especially when stopping the drug)
loss of sexual desire
- What can I do to reduce side effects of b707 pill?
It is advised to take b707 pill immediately after a meal to reduce side effects like drowsiness. It is well studied that alprazolam produces less side effects when taken after meal.