About U25 Blue Pill
U25 Blue Pill is mainly used to treat Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children. It contains highly effective CNS stimulants Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 5 mg each.
U25 Blue Pill used in the following conditions:
- Narcolepsy – The condition is characterized by intense morning drowsiness and sudden episodes of sleep.
- Hyperactivity disorders – This is a condition where a person may seem to move about continuously, including in situations when it is not reasonable, or overly fidgets, taps, or talks.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – Children with ADHD are likely to have problems keeping their attention, regulating impulse-driven behaviours (may behave without thinking about what the result might be), or are overly engaged.
|Pill Name||U25 Pill|
|Active Ingredient||Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 5 mg|
|Pregnancy Category||Pregnancy Category C|
Key Facts of U25 Blue Pill
The usual dose of U25 Blue Pill is once a day or twice a day. However, your doctor may prescribe a dose according to your conditions.
Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this pill, as it may worsen your side effects.
U25 Blue Pill is advised to work best when taken on an empty stomach. Consume 30-45 minutes before eating.
Talk to your doctor if you are planning to get pregnant or use birth control pills like Plan B Pill.
Dosage Of U25 Blue Pill
It is advised to use this medication at the dosage and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Consume it as a whole in one go with a glass of water. Don’t chew or crush it.
U25 Blue Pill can be taken with or without food. However, it is best to consume it at a specific time.
The most commonly prescribed dosage of U25 Blue Pill is one to two pills, according to your condition.
Precautions of U25 Blue Pill
A majority of adults can take the U25 Blue Pill safely. Even children can also use it safely when prescribed by a doctor.
However, despite its well-known safety, you should follow some precautions to avoid any complications.
- Allergic Reactions: do not consume this Pill if you had an allergic response to any of the active ingredients of the U25 Blue Pill.
- Disease: Patients with Hyperthyroidism, Glaucoma, Hyperexcitability, or Agitated states, should consult a doctor before starting U25 Blue Pill.
- Alcohol: It is advised to avoid any kind of alcohol while taking this medicine as it may worsen your side effects.
- Kidney & Liver Disease: Patients with kidney or Liver illnesses should consult a doctor before starting U25 Blue Pill.
- Also, inform your doctor about any other medicines you take, including herbal and nutritional substances.
Symptoms of U25 Blue Pill Overdose
- Rapid respiration,
- Panic states; arrhythmias, HTN or hypotension, Nausea & Vomiting,
- Abdominal cramps,
Overdosage Management: Symptomatic treatment. Gastric lavage, administration of activated charcoal, admin of a cathartic and sedation.
Side Effects of U25 Blue Pill
The safety of U25 Blue Pill has been proven throughout the years of its presence in the market.
However, like any other medicine, U25 Blue Pill also causes some mild to moderate side effects.
There is nothing to worry about, as most of these side effects usually go away on their own without any special treatment.
Common side effects of U25 Blue Pill:
- Abdominal pain,
- Changes in BP,
- Dry mouth,
If any of these side effects bother you or become troublesome in your day-to-day life, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is U25 Blue Pill?
U25 Blue Pill contains highly effective CNS stimulants Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 5 mg each.
- What are the uses of U25 Blue Pill?
U25 Blue Pill is mainly used to treat Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children.
- What if I miss any dose of U25 Blue Pill?
If you mistakenly miss any doses, take them as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose.
- Is it safe to take the U25 Blue Pill in pregnancy?
No, as a pregnancy category C pill you should avoid this pill during any stage of pregnancy. there is also a risk of adverse effects on unborn children.
- Does U25 Blue Pill affect contraception?
No, U25 Blue Pill does not affect the action of any of the contraceptive or Birth control pills.