Acxion Pills, also known as weight loss pills, contain the appetite suppressant drug Fentermina (phentermine hydrochloridum).
Acxion Pills are among the most popular weight pills used along with a proper weight loss diet. In this article, we will discuss, Acxion pills, where to buy them, Side Effects, Dosage, Precautions & How to use them.
Acxion Pills are used in treating Anorectic in the short-term treatment of moderate to severe obesity. They are usually given along with a proper diet plan from a nutritionist.
Acxion Pill comes in two different strengths of 15mg & 30 mg. your doctor will prescribe the suitable one depending on your condition and goals.
|Pill Name||Acxion Pill|
|Active Ingredient||Fentermina (phentermine hydrochloridum) 15mg/30mg|
|Acxion Pills uses||Obesity, Weight Loss, Cutting Fats from Body.|
|Side Effects||Restlessness, Dizziness, Insomnia, Euphoria, Tremor, Headache, Dry mouth|
Key Facts Acxion Pill
- Acxion Pills are the most commonly used weight loss pill that can be purchased without a prescription.
- Acxion Pills suppress appetite, leading to less eating and forcing your body to burn fats.
- Restlessness, Dizziness, Insomnia, tremors & Headache are the most common side effects of Acxion Pill.
- Your doctor may recommend taking Acxion Pills as part of a short-term course. Additionally, along with high calorie burning workout.
- Patients with a Seizure disorder or Tourette’s syndrome should avoid taking this pill.
Acxion Pills where to buy?
You can purchase Acxion pills from your nearby stores or buy this online from Mexicanrxpharm, Cartkoo and Amazon.
Acxion Pills are the over the counter pills, so you can buy Acxion Pills without any prescriptions.
Dosage of Acxion Pills
The common dosage of Acxion Pills is one single tablet of 15mg daily in the morning. If you are too obese, you should take two pills in the day for an interval of 6-8 hours.
Side Effects of Acxion Pills
Like any other weight-loss pill, Acxion Pill also causes some mild to moderate side effects.
Most of these side effects do not require special treatment as they go away as your body gets used to them.
Common side effects are:
- Dry mouth,
- Unpleasant taste,
- Change in libido.
Call your nearby medical health centre If any of these side effects don’t go away on their own and cause any severe trouble to you.
Acxion Pills Special Precautions
- Driving of vehicle or operating any heavy machinery should be avoided as Aacxion Pill causes dizziness & drowsiness in the user.
- Pregnant women should also avoid taking this pill as it is said to have an adverse reaction on the unborn child.
- Nursing mothers can take this pill but you are advised not to do so as their bodies might lack intake of nutrition.
- People with Kidney & Liver disorders should also consult a doctor before taking this pill.
- Drinking of alcohol should be completely avoided as it may worsen your side effects.
Drug interactions of Acxion Pills
Drug interaction can change how your drug works and produce some mild to moderate side effects.
Avoid taking the following pills along with Acxion Pills as it may cause you some adverse reactions.
- Fenfluramine or Dexfenfluramine
Frequently Asked Question
What are the uses of Acxion Pill?
Acxion Pills are used in the treatment of Obesity, Weight Loss, and Cutting Fats from the Body.
How do Acxion Pill works?
Acxion Pills work on the central nervous system to stimulate the hypothalamus. by doing so, Acxion Pills exhibit an appetite suppressant effect.
How to store Acxion Pill?
It is advised to store Acxion Pill in an air-tight container, away from direct sunlight and children.
Can pregnant women take Acxion Pill?
Pregnant women should also avoid taking this pill as it is said to have an adverse reaction on the unborn child.