T 375 pill identification is essential to ensure the safety and efficacy of your treatment.
Additionally, knowing about the active ingredient in the T375 pill can help you determine how it works inside your body and what possible risks it poses.
If you are looking to identify a peach-round pill with a “T 375” imprint on one side and a horizontal line on the back. Then you have come to the right place.
T 375 Pill Identifier
T 375 Pill is a prescription medication containing Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine as an active ingredient, which is used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
It is imperative to note that T 375 Pill should only be taken under the supervision of a doctor. This is because it can cause serious side effects if not taken as directed.
Common side effects of T 375 Pill include insomnia, nausea, loss of appetite, headaches, and dry mouth. In rare cases, it can also lead to more serious side effects such as heart palpitations, chest pain, and seizures.
T 375 Pill can also be habit-forming, so it is important to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully while taking these medications.
|Pill Name||T 375 Pill|
|Active Ingredient||Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 20 mg|
|Pregnancy Category||Pregnancy Category C|
|Supplier||Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc|
T 375 Pill Images
Dosage of T 375 Pill
It is a powerful medication that should only be taken as prescribed by a doctor. Here are some important guidelines to follow when taking T 375 Pill as prescribed by your doctor:
It is a powerful medication that should only be taken as prescribed by a doctor. If your doctor has prescribed T 375 Pill for you, here are some important guidelines to follow when taking it:
- Take it exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more or less than the prescribed amount.
- Take it at the same time daily to maintain a consistent level in your system.
- Take this medication with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the pill before taking it.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking T 375 Pill.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you feel refreshed after taking T 375 Pill.
By following these guidelines, you can ensure that you are taking T 375 Pill safely and effectively.
Common side effects of T 375 Pill
While T 375 Pill can be very effective in treating attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy, it can also cause several side effects.
Common side effects include insomnia, loss of appetite, restlessness, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Rarely, it can also cause serious side effects, including an irregular heartbeat, seizures, and increased blood pressure and heart rate.
In addition, long-term use of these medications can lead to tolerance, dependence, and addiction. For these reasons, it’s important to talk to your doctor about the potential side effects before taking T 375 Pill.
Who can not take T 375 Pill?
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are medications used to treat attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
- Not everyone can safely take T 375 Pill. People with certain medical conditions, such as heart disease or glaucoma, should not take this pill.
- In addition, people with a history of drug or alcohol abuse should not take this medication as they may be more likely to become addicted.
- It is also important to note that T 375 Pill can interact with other medications, so it is important to speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking them.
- Finally, T 375 Pill should not be taken by pregnant women, as they may cause harm to the developing fetus.
Drug Interactions of T 375 Pill
T 375 Pill is a stimulant medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). When taken concurrently with other drugs, these drugs can have several drug interactions.
Your doctor can assess the potential for drug interactions and adjust dosages accordingly. Talking to your doctor about any other medications you are taking before starting treatment with T 375 Pill is important.
Following is the list of the drug which can interact with T 375 Pill:
- phenelzine procarbazine
- selegiline transdermal
Also, Inform your doctor and pharmacist about your current ongoing medications and conditions to avoid any further medication.
Use of T 375 Pill in Pregnancy
The use of T 375 Pill during pregnancy is not recommended. These medications are classified as pregnancy category c pills, meaning they have a high potential for risk to the fetus.
These medications can pass through the placenta to the fetus, and prolonged use during pregnancy can increase the risk of congenital disabilities and other complications.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is T 375 Pill?
T 375 Pill is a pink coloured, round shaped prescription medication containing Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine as an active ingredient.
- What are the common side effects of T 375 Pill?
- Is it safe to take T 375 Pill?
Yes, T 375 Pill is an extremely safe pill if used as prescribed by your doctor. it does cause some mild to moderate side effects but they get resolved once your body adopts to it.
- What should I do if I experience side effects while taking T 375 Pill?
Talk to your doctor if you experience severe side effects while taking T 375 Pill. also, discontinue the pill till your situation improve.
- What is the recommended dosage for T 375 Pill?
Recommended dosage of T 375 Pill is single pill once a day. however, your dosage and duration of treatment can vary according to your condition and response to the pill.
- Are there any long-term risks associated with taking T 375 Pill?
Long term use of T 375 Pill can cause addiction and various other heart related conditions. talk to your pharmacist to know about it.